- The multinational European company specializing in the transportation of all types of raw materials of the highest quality to the EC countries.
- The established transportation channels allow us to carry without difficulties and risks any products in almost unlimited volumes.
- The existing base of suppliers is regularly updated and supplemented enabling to deliver just the high-quality product.
- Stable development of UKKO envisages a continuous expansion of the range of goods available for purchasing.
GOALS we set for ourselves:
- Delivery to the European countries of high-quality products at competitive prices;
- Assistance in searching for business partners and development of partnership between small and large businesses;
- Development of various segments of the European market;
- Improvement of the existing system of trade relations with the EU countries.
- Increase in the standard of living of the population through supplying the best raw materials to producers for manufacturing the product of an equally high quality has always been the MAIN OBJECTIVE OF UKKO.
- We do not just try - we ensure that all our partners get what they expect.
- We create an efficient system of communication between all the EU countries and give an opportunity to every company, regardless of its size, to produce such goods which will significantly improve the welfare of consumers.
- When building THE UKKO STRATEGY, we have highlighted three main directions of the development:
- Control after a smooth running of the already existing supply system, its expansion thanks to the introduction of new channels and technical equipment in order to accelerate the transportation process as well as the improvement of the terms and conditions of transportation;
- Increase in the number of contractors providing high-quality products with the aim to expand the range of services and to satisfy the needs of customers from different branches of economy;
- Improvement of the quality of goods delivered to the Baltic States and the EU including a practical demonstration of the high level of raw materials produced in the territory of the European countries.
- Product Chemical Name: Zinc, iron. manganese, copper, selenium, calcium, phosphorus-acetate monohydrate
- Product Chemical Formula: Zn-Fe-Mn-Cu-Se-Ca-P (CH3COO) 2 • H2O
- Use Animal Types : All animal species
- You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions:
- ☑ Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- ☑ Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing. Why? When someone coughs or sneezes, they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.
- ☑ Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- ☑ Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately. Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene, you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
- ☑ Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority. Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
- ☑ Keep up to date on the latest COVID-19 hotspots (cities or local areas where COVID-19 is spreading widely). If possible, avoid traveling to places – especially if you are an older person or have diabetes, heart or lung disease. Why? You have a higher chance of catching COVID-19 in one of these areas.
- Fodder yeast is a highly nutritious eco-friendly feed supplement, mainly containing protein, used in the ration of livestock and poultry. It derives from pure yeast cells cultivated on a substrate of bran, brewers grains, or distillers grains and represents an excellent additive to the diet of farm animals alongside with vegetable pulp and silage. It can also be part of different premixes and concentrates.
- Dry fodder yeast serves as a valuable source of protein and vitamins. Protein generated by yeast microbes outscores animal protein in terms of digestibility and level of amino acids boosting nutritional value of proteins in the rest of feed. Protein supplied by fodder yeast is highly digestible in animals reaching 95%. Sulphur together with its compounds participates in organic processes resulting in production of amino acids. Enzymes allow the yeast to assimilate amino acids faster and catalyze the protein synthesis process. Calcium and phosphorus present in the yeast contribute to a healthy development of the skeleton. Fat metabolism is regulated by B vitamins in which yeast is rich.
- No contraindications exist regarding the fodder yeast usage. Its overdose entails no side effects. The cattle slaughter time and the technological suitability of milk are not affected by this product. Unicellular organisms, such as fungi of the genus Candida, Saccharomyces, Hansenula, Torulopsis, are normally used as strains to produce fodder yeast. They proliferate in a microbiological medium supplying carbohydrate, N, P, K, Mg, Ca, Fe, Mn, Zn etc. minerals, and dissolved oxygen. An increase in biomass is characterized by fermentation and synthesis of protein in a yeast cell.
- Soybean hull represents a pelleted fodder product obtained during production of high-protein soybean meal and soy oil through direct extraction that follows soy seeds dehulling and removal of seed coats from the extractable matter.
- The removed hulls undergo grinding, heat/moisture treatment (toasting) and pelletizing.
- Pelleted soybean hull is intended for use as a feed additive for farm animals, formula feed manufacturing as well as a raw material for the production of cellulose.
- Ethanol is naturally produced by the fermentation of sugars by yeasts or via petrochemical processes, and is commonly consumed as a popular recreational drug.
- It also has medical applications as an antiseptic and disinfectant.
- The compound is widely used as a chemical solvent, either for scientific chemical testing or in synthesis of other organic compounds, and is a vital substance used across many different kinds of manufacturing industries.
- Ethanol is also used as an alternative fuel source.
- One of the key needs for successful plant growth is nitrogen. This macro-nutrient is responsible for the leafy, green production of a plant and enhances overall health.
- Nitrogen is derived from the atmosphere, but this form has a strong chemical bond that is difficult for plants to uptake. Easier forms of nitrogen that occur in processed fertilizers include ammonium nitrate. What is ammonium nitrate?
- This type of fertilizer has been widely used since the 1940’s. It is a fairly simple compound to make and is inexpensive, making it a top choice for agricultural professionals.
- We can assist our customers with obtainings financial support. It is an advantage you can take when working with our company.
- We offer different sources of financing from which our customers can get funds including bank crediting, leasing products, and acquisition of stock.
- The UKKO GROUP business group pools the flows of private capital and resources of other financial institutions which do not need the ballyhoo and continued promotion.
- We ourselves finance the projects starting from 1,000,000 euros. And accept investments. For today, we are ready to allocate between 5,000,000 euros and 60,000,000 euros to our projects. We request you to kindly submit preliminary applications regarding investments.