- The multinational European company specializing in the transportation of all types of raw materials of the highest quality to the EC countries.
- The established transportation channels allow us to carry without difficulties and risks any products in almost unlimited volumes.
- The existing base of suppliers is regularly updated and supplemented enabling to deliver just the high-quality product.
- Stable development of UKKO envisages a continuous expansion of the range of goods available for purchasing.
GOALS we set for ourselves:
- Delivery to the European countries of high-quality products at competitive prices;
- Assistance in searching for business partners and development of partnership between small and large businesses;
- Development of various segments of the European market;
- Improvement of the existing system of trade relations with the EU countries.
- Increase in the standard of living of the population through supplying the best raw materials to producers for manufacturing the product of an equally high quality has always been the MAIN OBJECTIVE OF UKKO.
- We do not just try - we ensure that all our partners get what they expect.
- We create an efficient system of communication between all the EU countries and give an opportunity to every company, regardless of its size, to produce such goods which will significantly improve the welfare of consumers.
- When building THE UKKO STRATEGY, we have highlighted three main directions of the development:
- Control after a smooth running of the already existing supply system, its expansion thanks to the introduction of new channels and technical equipment in order to accelerate the transportation process as well as the improvement of the terms and conditions of transportation;
- Increase in the number of contractors providing high-quality products with the aim to expand the range of services and to satisfy the needs of customers from different branches of economy;
- Improvement of the quality of goods delivered to the Baltic States and the EU including a practical demonstration of the high level of raw materials produced in the territory of the European countries.
- Product Chemical Name: Zinc, iron. manganese, copper, selenium, calcium, phosphorus-acetate monohydrate
- Product Chemical Formula: Zn-Fe-Mn-Cu-Se-Ca-P (CH3COO) 2 • H2O
- Use Animal Types : All animal species
- Alfalfa pellets represent a useful supplement to the fodder for farm animals enriching it with proteins and vitamins. Alfalfa hay that is usually harvested in the early phases of vegetation is used as raw material, and then it undergoes drying at a high temperature and milling into flour.
- For easier transportation and storage, milled vegetable flour is pelleted. This technology of producing dry green fodder by the kiln-drying method allows preserving 95% of the plant nutrients and achieving a substantial increase in the efficiency of livestock farming.
- The final product results in a highly nourishing pelleted provender with low sugar and moderately high protein contents, a source of digestible fiber and calories for animals like cattle, horses, ponies, goats, sheep, camels, rabbits, etc.
- Fodder yeast is a highly nutritious eco-friendly feed supplement, mainly containing protein, used in the ration of livestock and poultry. It derives from pure yeast cells cultivated on a substrate of bran, brewers grains, or distillers grains and represents an excellent additive to the diet of farm animals alongside with vegetable pulp and silage. It can also be part of different premixes and concentrates.
- Dry fodder yeast serves as a valuable source of protein and vitamins. Protein generated by yeast microbes outscores animal protein in terms of digestibility and level of amino acids boosting nutritional value of proteins in the rest of feed. Protein supplied by fodder yeast is highly digestible in animals reaching 95%. Sulphur together with its compounds participates in organic processes resulting in production of amino acids. Enzymes allow the yeast to assimilate amino acids faster and catalyze the protein synthesis process. Calcium and phosphorus present in the yeast contribute to a healthy development of the skeleton. Fat metabolism is regulated by B vitamins in which yeast is rich.
- No contraindications exist regarding the fodder yeast usage. Its overdose entails no side effects. The cattle slaughter time and the technological suitability of milk are not affected by this product. Unicellular organisms, such as fungi of the genus Candida, Saccharomyces, Hansenula, Torulopsis, are normally used as strains to produce fodder yeast. They proliferate in a microbiological medium supplying carbohydrate, N, P, K, Mg, Ca, Fe, Mn, Zn etc. minerals, and dissolved oxygen. An increase in biomass is characterized by fermentation and synthesis of protein in a yeast cell.
- Soybean hull represents a pelleted fodder product obtained during production of high-protein soybean meal and soy oil through direct extraction that follows soy seeds dehulling and removal of seed coats from the extractable matter.
- The removed hulls undergo grinding, heat/moisture treatment (toasting) and pelletizing.
- Pelleted soybean hull is intended for use as a feed additive for farm animals, formula feed manufacturing as well as a raw material for the production of cellulose.
- Ethanol is naturally produced by the fermentation of sugars by yeasts or via petrochemical processes, and is commonly consumed as a popular recreational drug.
- It also has medical applications as an antiseptic and disinfectant.
- The compound is widely used as a chemical solvent, either for scientific chemical testing or in synthesis of other organic compounds, and is a vital substance used across many different kinds of manufacturing industries.
- Ethanol is also used as an alternative fuel source.
- One of the key needs for successful plant growth is nitrogen. This macro-nutrient is responsible for the leafy, green production of a plant and enhances overall health.
- Nitrogen is derived from the atmosphere, but this form has a strong chemical bond that is difficult for plants to uptake. Easier forms of nitrogen that occur in processed fertilizers include ammonium nitrate. What is ammonium nitrate?
- This type of fertilizer has been widely used since the 1940’s. It is a fairly simple compound to make and is inexpensive, making it a top choice for agricultural professionals.
- We can assist our customers with obtainings financial support. It is an advantage you can take when working with our company.
- We offer different sources of financing from which our customers can get funds including bank crediting, leasing products, and acquisition of stock.
- The UKKO GROUP business group pools the flows of private capital and resources of other financial institutions which do not need the ballyhoo and continued promotion.
- We ourselves finance the projects starting from 1,000,000 euros. And accept investments. For today, we are ready to allocate between 5,000,000 euros and 60,000,000 euros to our projects. We request you to kindly submit preliminary applications regarding investments.